Neem cake powder
Neem cake powder
The best organic natural fertilizer and soil protectant is obtained neem seed kernel powder.
PLANTREAT NEEM CAKE POWDER is obtained by the cold-pressing the neem seed kernels.
It typically contains about 6% neem oil, 6 – 7.5% nitrogen, 0.7 – 1% phosphorus and 2.5 – 3% potassium. During its decomposition in the soil, these nutrients are perfectly absorbed and abundantly contribute to the natural growth of the plants. When neem cake powder is applied to soil, it acts a slow release soil fertilizer.When it is ploughed into the soil it also protects plant roots from nematodes and soil insects.
- During first ploughing apply 1000 Kg of PLANTREAT per hectare as basal soil application. In case of a poor soil with low fertility or soil prone to nematode attack double the dosage to 2000 kg per hectare.
- For organic plantations where chemical fertilizer is not allowed, applications up to 3000 kg per hectare are reported by some farmers.
- For top dressing, add 500 Kg per hectare just before a critical phase of the crop. Example one week before flowering and/or one week before seed setting. Stop applying before or during the maturity or harvesting phase.
- Mark a ring of about half a meter from the trunk of the tree. Rake the topsoil outside this ring to a depth of 4 to 8 cm.
- Apply around 500 gm to 2 kg of PLANTREAT Neem Cake Powder per plant depending on the plant size.
- For example, 500 g for 2-year-old apple tree and 2 kg for a 10 years old established apple tree.
- Apply at least once in a year at early spring or beginning of the season Or split the dosage and apply twice in a year.
- It produces remarkable result in the quality and yield and at the same time improves the plant immunity.
- Top dress 500 g – 1 kg of PLANTREAT Neem Seed Cake for a plot of 10 to 15 sq. meters.